Please don’t apply unless you’re an over-achiever and can prove it. At Prodigy, we don’t hire backgrounds, we hire star players. Experienced within our industry or not, if you have the stuff, we’ll know and can teach you the rest. We have the brightest minds in our industry, so you’ll have the opportunity to continuously learn your craft from the best, however we require you to have mindset of a champion.
You must be highly self-driven, a terrific presenter and communicator, and an incredible closer. We want top producers, those with a gravitational force of their own and an unstoppable desire to make an enormous amount of money and play a monumental role in building a fantastic company that passionately serves one of our nation’s hottest tech communities.
We are in the business of connecting incredible talent with game changing companies, those disrupting the business landscape through innovative technology and services.
The high tech recruiting industry isn’t for everyone. It is very competitive and highly fragmented. To consistently win, you must bring your A-game to the table each and every day.
Prodigy is poised for massive growth and we refuse to lose. Come join a winning culture, help us take this company to the next level, and you will be rewarded with extremely lucrative pay and upward mobility within a rapidly expanding and highly progressive organization. Earn 50-100K if you’re average, 100-150K if you’re good, and 300K plus if you’re great. Prove yourself as a leader and we can offer you an opportunity to build your own empire wherever your heart desires.
We have a superb reputation within the Denver scene, a phenomenally talented recruiting team, and a relentless focus on consistently delivering impeccable service and value to our customers.
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in new business development within a B2B environment.
- Exceptional prospecting skills and the willingness to consistently call on new customers to break into new accounts.
- Ability to thrive within a rigorous sales system and competitive environment.
- Solid understanding of the sales process as well as a proven ability to uncover customer’s needs and establish value.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with your peers.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Capable of learning quickly and on the fly.
- Aptitude for building executive level relationships.
- Competent in contract matters, negotiating rates, and payment terms.
- Commitment to results.
- Strong work ethic.
- A willingness and desire to be coached. An active listener.
- Leadership experience within a sales environment.
- Experience working within the staffing industry.
- Experience selling technology related solutions.
- A network of existing relationships with decision-makers within the IT industry.
Drive | Courage | Confidence | Enthusiasm | Commitment | Influence | Focus | Positivity
3 months ago