Do you have a knack for information security? Are you at your best when you need to analyze information security related incidents? If so, we might have the role for you!
Prodigy is currently searching for a Cyber Security Professional to join a growing team based with one of our financial services clients. The job responsibilities for this role will include:
- Analyzing malware samples to understand its behavior, assess threat actor motivations, and extract indicators of compromise (IOCs)
- Acting upon threat intelligence provided by Cyber Threat Intelligence function.
- Responding to Information Security related queries.
- Performing cyber threat hunting for the detection of advanced threats.
- Mentoring and training junior analysts to enhance the overall technical skillset of the SOC, establish analytic discipline and critical thinking, and promote greater curiosity – thinking "outside the box"
- Expanding, tuning, and enhancing rulesets – SIEM, IDS, etc. – to identify security incidents and reduce false positives.
- Investigating IOCs provided by Cyber Threat Intelligence or the Cyber Hunter function.
- Handling incidents – encompassing multiple functions: detection and identification, incident triage, network and host-based forensic analysis, root-cause analysis, containment, system hardening, etc.
- The security operations center is a global team with people in Singapore, Hyderabad, Zurich and New Jersey.
- We are involved in different type of information security incidents (phishing, malware, denial of service, inappropriate usage and unauthorized access).
- We are a young and empowered team who always drives for continuous improvement.
- A natural ability to solve complex issues through analytical and lateral thinking
- Master's degree in a STEM field with 3+ years of relevant experience or a Bachelor's degree in a STEM field with 5+ years of relevant experience or 9+ years of incident response, malware analysis, and threat detection experience.
- Hands-on experience with content development and use-case management.
- Proficiency in log parsing and data analysis (REGEX is a must)
- Proficiency in x86 assembly language, disassemblers, and debuggers.
- Hands-on experience with Volatility or similar malware analysis/forensic tools.
- Proficiency in static and dynamic malware analysis.
- Demonstrable proficiency in code de-obfuscation and anti-forensic techniques.
- Fluency in at least one compiled language (C, C++, etc.) and one scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.)
- A firm understanding of the TCP/IP stack and networking (knowing the difference TCP and UDP is not enough).
- Moderate to advanced understanding of DDoS attacks and mitigation techniques.
- Fluent in English.
- GNFA, GCFE, GPEN, and GREM
- OSCP and OSCE must
Contract To Hire
4 days ago