We have a rapidly growing client within the healthcare sector who seeks to hire a Full Stack Engineer to build world-class applications in a start-up like environment.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be part of the team responsible for our client's R&D efforts. You will be involved in rapid prototyping and quick roll-outs of ideas in fast paced environments working alongside some of the most talented and smartest people in the industry. You will be part of a team dedicated to change Healthcare IT.
- Research and develop custom solutions for a variety of healthcare customers, from new solutions to mature, large scale distributed deployments.
- Work on POCs and cutting-edge features before they’re integrated into the product.
- Influence product decisions, features and APIs based on your real-world usage experience.
- Independently take projects to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ year’s professional experience in Software Development.
- Proficiency in Back-end Coding and Design (JAVA, .NET, Python, NodeJS).
- Familiarity with relational & non-relational databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Dynamo, Cassandra.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- You have a solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git.
3 weeks ago