Our client is seeking a remote QA Engineer to design, create, implement, and maintain tests and test automation in support of product quality improvements in research and development.
- Define and execute software tests driven by story acceptance criteria (including functional, load and performance tests) and applicable project standards.
- Create, implement, and maintain test automation solutions.
- Assist in creating automated build verification and system integration testing.
- Participate effectively in estimation, planning, cost-of-quality, and quality risk analysis.
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents.
- Proficient understanding of testing methodologies.
- 5+ years of testing experience – web applications, web service (SOAP and REST), and/or backend testing.
- 3-5 years of test automation experience with test automation frameworks, tools, and practices.
- Knowledge of web application testing, preferably using the Selenium toolset.
- Experience working in a hosted environment (e.g., Amazon Web Services).
- Experience working in an agile environment including participating in sprint planning activities, daily standups, and closing ceremonies.
3 weeks ago