Prodigy is a high-impact recruiting team that works exclusively within the technology space. We are in the business of connecting incredible talent with game changing companies – those building a brighter future through innovative technology and services. Prodigy has partnerships with clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, operating in a variety of technical fields and industries. We have continued to expand our footprint serving clients and candidates in many locations throughout the country.
Please don’t apply unless you’re an over-achiever and can prove it. At Prodigy, we don’t hire backgrounds, we hire star players. Experienced or not, if you have the stuff, we’ll know and can teach you the rest. We have the brightest minds in our industry, so you’ll have the opportunity to continuously learn your craft from the best, however we require you to have mindset of a champion. You must be highly self-driven, a terrific communicator, and an incredible closer. We want top producers, those with a gravitational force of their own and an unstoppable desire to best the best they can be and play a monumental role in building a fantastic company that passionately serves one of our nation’s hottest tech communities.
The high tech recruiting industry isn’t for everyone. It is very competitive and highly fragmented. To consistently win, you must bring your A-game to the table each and every day. Prodigy is poised for massive growth and we refuse to lose. Come join a winning culture, help us take this company to the next level, and you will be rewarded with lucrative pay and upward mobility within a rapidly expanding and highly progressive organization.
In a recruiting role, earn 40-65K if you’re average, 65-90K if you’re good, and 125K and beyond if you’re great. Prove yourself as a leader and we can offer you an opportunity to move up fast and become a leader within our organization. We have a superb reputation within the Denver scene, a phenomenally talented recruiting team, and a relentless focus on consistently delivering impeccable service and value to our growing list of clients.
Your key objective in this role is to identify, screen, qualify, and place candidates on a contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent basis with our customers. In achieving this goal, your daily activities will include but may not be limited to the following:
- Sourcing candidates by utilizing our internal database, referrals, job boards, job postings, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
- Leaving compelling messages to attract candidates, presenting job opportunities, and screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet the job requirements of our customers.
- Negotiating compensation requirements with candidates, preparing their resumes, coordinating interviews, presenting offers, and conducting references.
- Maintaining strong relationships with our contractors by providing excellent customer service.
- Building and managing a strong pipeline of IT candidates in anticipation of the upcoming hiring needs of our customers.
- Participating in morning Scrum Meetings to discuss recruiting progress, new job requirements, and reallocating when necessary based upon the changing needs of our customers.
- Developing newer recruiters when necessary by providing them with the day-to-day training, knowledge, and best practices in order to succeed.
- Adhering to operational procedures and ensuring data accuracy within our systems to track activity and progress through the stages within our staffing workflow.
- Leveraging conversations with candidates to identify leads for the sales team to follow up on.
Enthusiasm | Sense of Urgency | Exceptional Work Ethic | Attention to Detail | Drive | Focus | Confidence | Tenacity | Passion | Sincerity | Influence | Focus | Ability to Be Coached | Commitment to Results | Desire to Continuously Learn l No Sense of Entitlement
Please note - candidates not local to the Denver Metro Area will be immediately disqualified.
1 month ago