NPM - packages/dependencies
Babeljs - transpiler skills
Webpack - loaders and etc that affect the node build pipeline
SASS - css transpiler
React - version 15.x.x
One of our clients in the River North (RiNo) area is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team. This person will be running the QA environment, and will possibly have 1 direct report. Our client is looking for someone energetic, creative, open, and who can take initiative on new responsibilities. They will even pick up a significant amount of Build/Release responsibilities.
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Interview Process: Phone Interview -> On-Site Interview -> Decision
**Ideally looking for 4-6 years of experience, this person must be open, creative, energetic, and take the initiative on projects.
- Ensure proper coordination and collaboration with technical teams
- Establish quality assurance policies in accordance with best practices
- Develop and execute software test plans for web and Windows applications
- Identify and facilitate issue resolution with functional and technical groups
- Manage Test Environments and contribute to the automated deployment of updates for testing purposes
- Manage software beta test programs
- Contribute to overall performance testing strategy, methodology, tools, and processes
- Manage build/release process
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build strong collaborative partnerships across functional lines
- Strong organizational skills, deals with complexity comfortably, and works quickly without sacrificing quality
- Understands source control management and build processes
- JIRA Software
- JIRA Service Desk
- Microsoft technology stack (Visual Studio 2017, C#, ASP.net, MVC)
Alignment with CDI core values
- Unquestionable Integrity
- Does the right thing
- Treats others with respect
- Problem Solver
- Committed to Excellence
- Cares about getting it right
- Attention to detail
- Goes beyond expectations
- Process improver
-Candidates must be able to pass drug test, background check and be a US Citizen
-Must have 10+ years of professional / relevant work experience
-AWS Cloud Certifications desired
-10+ years of relevant experience required
-Must be able to pass drug test, background check and be US citizen
-2+ years of cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
-5+ years of relevant experience, preferably system administration
-2+ years managing cloud environment (Azure or AWS)
-Must be able to pass drug test, background check and be US Citizen
Title: IS Analyst Security III
Company: Denver Health
Location: 660 Bannock St, Denver CO 80204
The IS Analyst Security III is responsible for multiple day-to-day security tasks and various information security projects as part of supporting the organization’s information security needs. Day-to-day tasks include incident response, evaluation of requests for security changes, and monitoring of various security devices and audit logs. Responsibilities also involve providing ongoing support and advice to IT staff and end users on a variety of security issues, and ensuring that Denver Health’s security policy and procedures are adhered to.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with infrastructure application teams and external department system administrators, implements and monitors organization IS security policies and procedures.
- Works with IS section managers and staff to ensure security issues are addressed as new equipment, facilities, systems, and software are installed.
- Develops processes for routine and requested internal audits of systems, applications, and data access including tools and techniques used to conduct audits.
- Conducts or coordinates audits on predefined schedule and when an audit is requested or indicated as part of an investigation.
- Documents audit findings and follows-up on access irregularities.
- Follows procedures and industry best practices for reporting and investigating IS related security incidents.
- Investigates and documents all reported or suspected security incidents. Maintains documentation of investigations and provides reports to the IS Security Manager.
- Recommends implementation of corrective actions needed to remedy security vulnerabilities.
- In coordination with Network/Server and Applications, develops procedures and technical controls to monitor appropriate administrator, end-user, vendor, and remote access to the Denver Health network, and IS systems.
- Monitors network to ensure that information is not altered or lost during storage, or transmission.
- Completes project time entry at least 1x week.
- Complete monthly status report for IS Security Manager by the 3rd business day of the month.
- Monitor and respond to help desk tickets with in the documented Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Maintain current documentation for all procedures and applications currently in use.
- Respond to all on-call notifications within required documented SLA’s.
- Responsible for periodically updating management, via written or verbal reports, on all issues, concerns, or problems related to the IS security program.
- Monitors changes to applicable laws, industry standards, and regulatory or accreditation requirements and incorporates requirements into the organization’s IS Security program.
- Plans and organizes time effectively. Integrate priority changes into work plans. Anticipates resource needs and plans accordingly.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Four years related experience.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, must have 10 years related experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with regulations and compliance issues related to organization and technology.
- Ability to understand multiple requirements across systems, users, and workflow.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people across the organization.
Computers and Technology
- Familiarity with general networking concepts.
- Strong Understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems.
- Working knowledge of Web Security Solutions.
- Working knowledge E-Mail Security Solutions.
- Working knowledge of Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) systems.
- Working knowledge of Vulnerability Management.
- Familiarity of overall security architecture standards.
Certificates, Licenses and Registration
- Either Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) or Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC) required.
-Candidates must be US Citizens and have the ability to secure a Public Trust Clearance (extensive background check and drug test)
-A deep understanding of Cisco platforms/ products (CCNA / CCNP preferred)
-Experience with cloud hosted infrastructures such as Azure or AWS (relevant certifications desired)